Welcome to the Styles project documentation!
For more information about styles on Dreamwidth, please read the Styles FAQ. You can see what features we're thinking about at Style Features. To make suggestions related to styles, add them to the Styles Wishlist. To give feedback on the pros and cons of your current LiveJournal style, look at Style Pros and Cons. The considerations for porting specific layouts can be found at Layout Portability.
Styles communities include:
- style_system -- unofficial assistance community
- layoutmakers -- unofficial community for layout design
- dreamwidthlayouts and mintyapple - unofficial communities for sharing layouts
Look at Styles and Design Getting Started to start contributing.
Overall Goals for Dreamwidth Styles
- Support all features (such as showing tags, tracking threads)
- Wizard options have predictable placement (so that users can find them easily)
- CSS-styled (well-classed; no tables)