From Dreamwidth Notes
Revision as of 10:07, 21 September 2009 by CesyDW
- http://community.livejournal.com/suggestions/884592.html -- enable bulk screening of comments by a given user; a counter-suggestion to a proposal to enable bulk deletion of comments by a given user, seen as more user-friendly and reversible. Seen as associated with but not identical to the killfile concept.
- In DW Suggestions
- Commenters would like to see the ability to auto-screen comments by a specific person in the future added.
- http://community.livejournal.com/suggestions/746920.html -- let me screen a specific user's comments in my journal or as a per-post setting.
- http://community.livejournal.com/suggestions/891815.html - ability to screen entire threads. Supported, as long as it's implemented in a way that helps differentiate it noticeably from "screen this comment."
- http://community.livejournal.com/suggestions/849470.html - to restrict comment spam, have an option like "disable anonymous comments for articles more than (two months) old". General agreement for "Discussion Closed" idea: http://community.livejournal.com/suggestions/849470.html?thread=12929854#t12929854 Zilla 272
- Ability to block anonymous comments while allowing open id comments. --Zvi-likes-tv 19:37, 21 January 2009 (UTC) (in Bugzilla! Zilla 90)
- Ability to comment to a screened comment without unscreening it in the process. In DW Suggestions
- Ability to note, on the new ban-a-user frontend page, why you are banning someone.
- Distinction between comment-deleted-by-poster and comment-deleted-by-journal owner.
- http://community.livejournal.com/suggestions/825341.html -- "Expand All" option; a counter suggestion of "expand first 50/expand next 50/expand next 50" would reduce server load; other comments point out that this should be a paid feature, although free users would also be able to the feature in paid comms Zilla 31
- Ability to collapse all comments except for those of users on the subscribe/access/both list(s). Useful for news entries or memes with many pages of comments. In DW Suggestions
- http://community.livejournal.com/suggestions/830790.html -- comment search by user
- http://community.livejournal.com/suggestions/839092.html -- Filter comments by date; have comments auto-expand based on selected time period (Today, Two Days...), but show headings of entire tree structure.
- http://community.livejournal.com/suggestions/895322.html?thread=13855322#t13855322 -- edit listed in comment meta-data (next to username and icon)
- http://community.livejournal.com/suggestions/900309.html -- a link that leads to the parent comment on a "View the thread starting from this comment" page. Zilla 429, Zilla 153
- http://community.livejournal.com/suggestions/901772.html -- put the Manage Comments toolbar (Latest Received... View 10 25 50 100) in the Latest Posted section too
- http://community.livejournal.com/suggestions/902035.html -- label screened comments so that the commentor can tell they're screened Zilla 493
- http://community.livejournal.com/suggestions/782958.html -- on manage comments page, indicate which comments have been replied to [In DW Suggestions]
- http://community.livejournal.com/suggestions/782781.html -- post all comments that I have made today as a post to my LJ
- http://community.livejournal.com/suggestions/788867.html -- option to trim context on comment emails In DW Suggestions
- http://community.livejournal.com/suggestions/794926.html -- reply to comments via email (like posting via email, but comments too)
- http://community.livejournal.com/suggestions/878122.html - collapse comment threads - option to collapse a comment thread once it has been read, if the reader wants. In DW Suggestions
- http://community.livejournal.com/suggestions/876956.html - fewer steps for tracking comments, i.e. check box of "track this" right on the comment page
- http://community.livejournal.com/suggestions/792633.html -- ability to specify why a comment was edited [In DW Suggestions]