From Dreamwidth Notes
Revision as of 17:42, 10 December 2010 by Xtina
- http://community.livejournal.com/suggestions/881651.html -- Make anchor tags on the 'allpics' page so that when someone clicks on an icon associated with a post or comment for more information, it takes you to that specific icon, rather than putting you at the top of a page that may have almost 200 icons on it.
- http://community.livejournal.com/suggestions/356886.html -- Show stats on userpics use (most frequently used) (shinier would be most frequently used over time).
- http://community.livejournal.com/suggestions/844990.html -- Make URLs in userpic comments appear as links.
- http://community.livejournal.com/suggestions/815074.html -- When changing keywords on an icon, have the option to alter old posts where that keyword was used so that those posts don't revert to using the default icon.
- See also http://community.livejournal.com/suggestions/831146.html -- When changing the keyword of an icon, ask user whether to continue using that icon on the old posts & comments with that keyword, or to replace it with a new icon or the default icon, as appropriate.
- http://community.livejournal.com/suggestions/819213.html -- Allow specific userpics to be hidden from non-friends (non-trusted users?).
- Userpic factory to strip metadata from userpics so it doesn't error out on any image with EXIF or other metadata. (Relevant FAQ entry.)
- Ability to sort userpics by date uploaded, keywords or comment on 'allpics' and "Manage Userpics" to make it easier to manage, find and view icons.
- Partially in Bugzilla at Zilla 1433.
- Also requested at http://community.livejournal.com/suggestions/877405.html - alphabetizing option for userpics - I believe this would simply affect the sort order of the userpics, keyword, date uploaded. Might also want to think about allowing for icon groupings?
- 'Random picture' option in userpic selection menu when posting.
- Image placeholder for animated userpics, akin to the place holder for video or images embedded in entries. inspirational complaint.
- http://community.livejournal.com/suggestions/787114.html -- Provide the ability to replace an icon with a new icon, keeping the keywords and comment as-is.