Dev Quick Start
From Dreamwidth Notes
If you're familiar with open source contributing already and just need the basic details about how we work, here you go! If you're looking for a more in-depth walkthrough, check out Dev Getting Started instead.
- Development environment - you have two options
- Git repository on GitHub - the main parts of the code you will be interested in are in dw-free
- Issue tracker (GitHub Issues) - see also Github Issues
- changelog - changelog community on Dreamwidth which automatically posts commits
- Further reading under Dev Getting Started
- Don't forget your contributor licensing agreement - we'll need one of these from you before we can accept any contributions.
- If you run into problems or want to ask a question, ask in the #dreamwidth-dev IRC channel, or in the dw-dev community.