Site issues noted during documentation
This is a page for documentation writers to note any issues they note while they are writing documentation. For instance, "how are we going to handle this", "are we going to offer this" or "we need to do this".
In general, these issues will be things that developers and management are aware of, but we want to note them down just to make sure that we don't overlook them.
- Encoding -- /support/encodings.bml.edit.text2 -- will this be used here?
- Secret Question -- are we having these, or are we killing them deader than dead?
- Right now my impulse is to say deader than dead. --Rahaeli 05:29, 6 March 2009 (UTC)
- Renames -- how are we handling these?
- No earthly clue yet. We've got a bug in to implement it, though. --Rahaeli 05:29, 6 March 2009 (UTC)
- Paid accounts -- we need a table of what features are available to what account types.
- Purging deleted accounts -- will these be purged regularly after 30 days, or will we just be doing occasional periodic purges? Do we want to keep 30 days?
- Don't know yet, probably going to keep 30 days, but not positive. --Rahaeli 05:29, 6 March 2009 (UTC)
- Right hand menu in profile -- what are we calling this?
- Date-out-of-order/backdating/sticky posts -- how are these working?
- What do you need to know about it? Send me an email with the questions, I'll think about it -- --Rahaeli 05:29, 6 March 2009 (UTC)
- Assume that everything will be working the same as it does onLJ for now. We'll fix it up to fail less in future, but not a high priority for now. --Rho 05:47, 6 March 2009 (UTC)
- Recent comments limits -- Wiki says Paid users get 100 / 150; site copy says "Your account is only permitted to see the latest 10 entries, not the full limit of 50". So is it 50 or 100 / 150 for Paid users?
- Site copy is wrong, probably due to poor interaction with config.pl. --Rahaeli 05:29, 6 March 2009 (UTC)